As of February 2021, there is some membership news!
Types of Membership
- Branch Member
Annual Dues (July 1-June30) $82.00
Before March 15, 2021 or Public Event (July1-Dec31) $51.00
- Life Member- Initial one-time payment $1240 + $20 annual renewal
- Student Affiliate- Annual Renewal $28.81
AAUW is open to those with an Associate degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
Click here to print a membership form to join as a new member or a joint member. (Easy to do – you can email to Helen, mail to PO Box 12, or contact Helen to pick up your completed form & check – see Helen’s info below)
Membership Questions? Contact:
- Helen Brownell – email@example.com
- Mary Cleveland – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Jones – email@example.com
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP ~ PARTICIPATE!
Would you like to do more in AAUW? Let us know your interests! Below is a list of activities or projects in which you could become involved.
Committees and Projects
- Book Sale (yearly fund raiser since 1975)
- Activities and Programs
- Education Foundation
- Great Explorations (bi-annual, next in 2021)
- Kitchen Tour (annual fund raiser since 2004)
- Local Scholarships
- Public Policy
- Book Groups (Evening & Lunch)
- Bridge Group & Pinochle Group
- Gardening Group
- Knitting Group
- Hiking Group
- Biking Group
- Mahjong Group – newly formed group
- Dining Group – looking for a group leader
- Traveling Group – looking for a group leader
The Walla Walla, Washington Branch was established in 1921 by women seeking to support the mission and promote the goals of AAUW.