AAUW is open to those with an Associate degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
Membership Questions? Contact:
- Paula Nichols 509-529-5401 (H) 940-595-0603 (C) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Fuller 509-520-4129 email@example.com
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP ~ PARTICIPATE!
Would you like to do more in AAUW? Let us know your interests! Below is a list of activities or projects in which you could become involved.
Committees and Projects
- Book Sale (yearly fund raiser since 1975)
- Activities and Programs
- Education Foundation
- Expanding Your Horizons (bi-annual, next in 2013)
- Kitchen Tour (annual fund raiser since 2004)
- Local Scholarships
- Public Policy
- Book Groups: Lunch, Evening, Fiction only
- Bridge Groups (2)
- Dining Group
- Gardening Group
- Knitting Group
The Walla Walla, Washington Branch was established in 1921 by women seeking to support the mission and promote the goals of AAUW.