Calling All College Women!
National Conference for College Women Student Leaders
June 2 – 4, 2017
at the University of Maryland, College Park
Is Leadership in Your Future?
Walla Walla AAUW is inviting local college women to apply for a scholarship to attend NCCWSL. The application deadline is March 15, 2017.
MEMBERS: Do you know a college woman looking to gain valuable leadership skills? Then be sure to invite her to apply for our scholarship to attend NCCWSL this May. Attendees will learn to be a stronger leaders, meet powerful women, and have the chance to connect with 1,000 college student leaders. The only conference of its kind, NCCWSL provides the opportunity to
- Discover new idols. Many experienced women will be on hand to offer you their hard-earned lessons. You’ll leave the conference with inspiration, wisdom, and tips from speakers and awardees that have made their dreams come true.
- Polish your leadership skills. Transform every aspect of your leadership with more than 50 dynamic workshops led by field experts. Learn how to understand your personal leadership style, take a cause to the next level, negotiate your salary, and more.
- Find your dream job or the perfect grad program. You’ll have the opportunity to visit 100 college recruiters looking to help you take that next step towards grad school. Joining the workforce instead? Dozens of professionals from companies across the country will be there to help you land that perfect job. Find out more about NCCWSL’s Career and Graduate School Fair.
- Take your experience to the next level. Sign up for a pre-conference activity in our nation’s capital. We have seven exciting options you can choose from to kick off the conference. If you are interested in women in the arts, politics, journalism, salary negotiation, the military, or volunteerism, there’s an activity here for you.
- Make connections for life. Meeting other college women leaders isn’t just about networking — it’s about developing meaningful connections to other college leaders.